Saturday 26 July 2014

Dark Nature


It's been awhile I last visited this place, too overwhelmed by my full time job as an engineer now. Not to mention how tanned I got from the overexposure of the sun, so much for trying to stay fair. I got at least 3 shades darker. But oh well, such is life right?

Recently, I got featured on Afstreetstyle and I must say it was such a great experience. To have 2 photographers to be telling you how to stand and pose for them to take a shot, I feel like Miranda Kerr but maybe less prettier like oh my god she's not just another model in Victoria's Secret. I totally didn't expect them to use some big ass cameras for the shoot, I thought it would be just some regular DSLR cameras but nope, they used those long lens camera. Such commitment for OOTD shots really amazes me.

I've been dressing up according to themes that I used as inspiration, so i usually do like black, prints or floral. For this outfit it's just black and floral.

Gosh I look too round here!



 Pardon me for the gross part of the leg hair hahaha that's the worst guy problems ever. And this is my first ever designer pair of shoes, loving it too much already.

" Asia Fashion Streetstyle is an online platform that aims to showcase the street fashion of the people of Asia "

Asia Fashion Streetstyle is a collective movement to bring you everything about streetstyle in Asia. This is a platform for all to showcase your greatest styling imagination. If you think you have streetstyle, do approach us & we will feature you here.

I definitely approve this platform for features as the photographers are so friendly to work with, making no awkwardness throughout the shoot. Do check them out at http://www.afstreetstyle.com/ for all featured posts.

You can read my pre-feature and feature at:

I hope to be back here soon again, lappy is dying instantly and randomly lately. I'm fearing at this moment as I'm typing this sentence. Still figuring out how to get into the fashion industry, I guess I'm not doing a great job because I'm not rushing to get what I want. I don't see a fight in me, I need that push really. However, I'm keeping myself inspired by reading up fashion related magazines. Will be DIY-ing chokers and body harness soon, so keep a look out for it!

Till then!

1 comment: