Monday 9 December 2013

As The Coldness Sets In

The weather here in Singapore has been getting pretty much chilly lately, just raining cats and dogs almost daily. Rainy days like these makes productivity rather not progressive. All I want to do is to snuggle myself in my pullover on my bed with a cup of toffee nut latte or cranberry white chocolate mocha along with some movies or shows; perfect day.

I've always wanted to play around with layers of clothing but the usual humid and killer weather made it impossible to do so. However, my chance is here now.


Bowtie : Self Designed  |  Shirt : Uniqlo  |  Pullover : Cotton On  |  Bag  : Black Pandora
Leggings : Depression |  Shoes : Charles & Keith







Really can't wait for the final sickening alphabets and numbers paper to end soon, have been looking forward to the holidays since like N days ago. I will try to get inspired more on what to wear because I think I'm running out of clothes to wear whenever I open up my wardrobe??? That's the 2nd saddest thing to me. 1st will be opening up your wallet and all you see are receipts and cards but no cash!

Festival seasons are coming and I'm so looking forward to Christmas and Chinese New Year, so have a great holiday and enjoy the rest of 2013!

Till then!



No comments:

Post a Comment