Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Earthkeeper


I'm back finally after a long time for a new post, have been working my ass off during the holidays for the festival seasons that are coming. To be frank, it's more like shopping during the festival period, the sales!!! I mean, how can you say no to shopping right? Shopping is like my only cardio exercise that I have currently haha!

The outfit that I've on was taken in Malaysia just at the back alley behind my house and beside the pond. Have to bring all the clothes and accessories back which made the bag so heavy! I have so much difficulties to have them taken in Singapore because simply, I need to go out with someone in order to get it done and there aren't many patient photo taking people around sadly. Those who takes OOTD pictures regularly knows how I feel. Photos are all credited to second sister who always take me phone secretly to take selfies like whut?


This outfit consists of 3 new items that I've bought over the Christmas sales period, shirt, necklace and bag. Necklace, bag and shoes were purchased when they were on a 50% or more discount, budget Ken maybe?
                                    
                 
ShirtBerries prints  |  Outerwear : Hongu Parka  |  NecklaceBlack and White  |  BagReversible Tote Bag
Watch : Casio crocs in silver  |  Berms : Online purchase  |  ShoesTimberland Earthkeeper Collection
                                 
               
This totebag caught my eyes immediately because it's reversible and it comes along with another kinda big bag and a small one inside which is 3 for the price of 50% off like errmaigod??? Material wise it's not bad so why not right?

Loudly printed shirt and big neck piece is like my thing, it goes perfectly well for me. The louder and bigger it is, the more amazing it is.



Was walking to my sister to grab the phone to check the pictures then she took this hmmm. 








My sister says I look better when I'm smiling that just that serious poker face, what do you guys think?


Can't wait to get a camera which is not from the back of my phone soon because the quality from the phone really cannot make it. So many things to get for myself when I've so many shopping to do but with so little money oh growing up problems really sucks.

I still have yet to come up with a new year resolution for 2014, still thinking on it because I really hope that I will come up with something realistic and beneficial for my future. Will update about it if I do come up with one, and I hope it would be soon.

Happy new year and let's all look forward to the red packets that we will be collecting during Chinese New Year.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment