Thursday 8 May 2014

Fashion Inspired Easter Eggs

 Just a little throwback to what I've done for Easter Day itself, I painted some pretty looking eggs that are inspired by some particular brands in the SS14 campaign!

 
Prada, The Iconoclasts.

Céline, giant paint strokes.

Moschino, McDonald's.

Kenzo, water prints.

Louis Vuitton, big fonts.

Just a simple illustration of Willabelle, a pretty inspiring, sweet and adorable lady.


On certain days, the inner Van Gogh comes out alive and I feel inspired to paint. Still doing my best in keeping those fashion related stuffs alive, working my way into the industry. Now that I've ended my polytechnic life, I'm quite uncertain on what's the big step to be next. Something efficient has to be worked out soon.

More updates will be coming in, have been neglecting this area as I've been working really long hours and to be honest, I feel rather guilty about it. Please be patient with me and I'll show you more around.

Till then!

2 comments: