Sunday 1 June 2014

{AD} FoxNBadger

I'm back here with something new, a sponsored advertorial with FoxNBadger, in their Givenchy inspired rose border tee! One can never go wrong with floral prints, and that makes me love them so much!
Love the sharp and vibrant prints on the tee, and not to mention that it's made of lycra material, thus making you feeling all comfy! It comes in both black and white color too!

What I love about FoxNBadger, personally:
Most of their apparels are vibrant in colors or they just have an edgy look to it, which suits my taste pretty well. However, there's a huge disadvantage of being a guy here. But luckily, they are starting to bring in unisex apparels!







Here are some of the pieces that caught my eyes!





Quote "TONYxFNB" for $2 off total bill for purchase above $40. 
Shop with FoxNBadger today!

No comments:

Post a Comment