Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beam Me Up

Kind of have the feeling to blog earlier on and so I did a last minute planning of what I should blog about. I've always been blogging about my outfits so I was wondering that today I should talk about the accessories that I've.

Ladies, if I happen to have more accessories than you, you know that you should be doing more shopping instead. I'll also be adding a few pictures of the accessories that I've made, oh ya and I do DIY stuffs especially accessories as I've planned on doing accessories and shoes designing if I become a fashion designer, one day.


 Cotton On

 Lovisa

 Forever 21


 TopShop

TopShop


Lovisa


The 4 accessories below are those that I made. I have received a few comments from people whether I'm making extras for sales, perhaps I'll be doing that soon.




That's all I've for now, I'm sure new ones will be coming in pretty soon as Chinese New Year in 2 weeks time. Other than my blog, I'm active on my Instagram and Twitter. Updates will be coming up soon.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment