Sunday 12 January 2014

Vintage With A Twist

Finally managed to survive the week after school reopens, that means 5 weeks more left before I bid goodbye to school for good. It's just hectic week after week, project days are the worst. I'm just pushing myself daily to clear the days off, striking them off the calendar to make myself feel better.

I've finally thought of what to do when I'm all done with polytechnic, I've decided to pursue my dream as a fashion designer by going to London College of Fashion. This really seems like a huge thing to me but I'm sure things will work out on way or another. If you think I'm going to work as an engineer when I've graduated, you must be tripping.

Gathered this outfit for a catching up meet up with two good friends but only a few shots were taken. I've to say that Christmas and the upcoming Chinese New Year are giving me good reasons/excuses to shop. However, it's impossible to say no to sales right?


Outerwear: Cotton On
Shirt: TopMan
Necklace: TopShop
Shoes: Charles & Keith






So I did managed to write up another post on a different week, I hope that I will be able to do so weekly. Chinese New Year is just around the corner but I'm simply not looking forward to the red packets because since my parents are going on an overseas trip to Shanghai, we can't stay over at our hometown for long. How I wish that they will bring us along for all their overseas trip every Chinese New Year, I could use a getaway annually. That's all for now.

Till then!

1 comment: